You’ve worked hard to build your business, so it’s important to protect it! Business insurance can fill in the gaps to make sure both your personal assets and your business assets are fully protected from unexpected catastrophes. However, there are several types of insurance for business, and they’re not all one size fits all. So what is the best insurance for your business? Don’t stress, Armor Insurance group has everything you need to know below! Browse common types of business insurance below and find the right insurance for your small or large business! At Armor Group Insurance, we make it easy keeping your business owner’s policy up-to-date with the ability to make necessary updates and changes when/ if your business changes. These policies combine both property and liability insurance into one package making things easy. These packages are great options for small to medium-sized businesses, and if you’re searching for a free quote in the Clifton Park, Latham, Saratoga Springs, NY area – contact us today! Our team would love to help match you with the right insurance at the right price! Simply fill out the form online or give us a call at (518) 317-9955 to speak with a team member today!
Common Types Of Business Insurance:
General liability insurance
- This is available for any business
- This coverage protects against financial loss as the result of bodily injury, property damage, medical expenses, libel, slander, defending lawsuits, and settlement bonds or judgments.
Professional liability insurance
- This is available for any businesses that provide services to customers
- This coverage protects against financial loss as a result of malpractice, errors, and negligence.
Product liability insurance
- This is available for businesses that manufacture, wholesale, distribute, and retail a product
- This coverage protects against financial loss as a result of a defective product that causes injury or bodily harm.
Commercial property insurance
- This is available for any businesses with a significant amount of property and physical assets
- This coverage protects your business against loss and damage of company property due to a wide variety of events such as fire, smoke, wind and hail storms, civil disobedience and vandalism.
Home-based business insurance
- This is available for any businesses run out of the owner’s personal home
- Coverage that’s added to homeowner’s insurance as a rider can offer protection for a small amount of business equipment and liability coverage for third-party injuries
Business owner’s policy
- This is available for most small business owners, but especially home-based business owners
- A business owner’s policy is an insurance package that combines all of the typical coverage options into one bundle. They simplify the insurance buying process and can save you money.
Request Your Free Business Insurance Quote Here >>> https://armorgroupinsurance.com/business-insurance-clifton-park.php