We’re making boating better, together. While navigating lakes, rivers, or oceans, Armor Group Insurance can help you save money on a new or existing policy when it comes to boating insurance. If you’re from the Clifton Park, Latham, Saratoga Springs, NY areas, allow our team to make boating safer, more affordable, and fun – get a free quote from our team today by contacting us via phone, email or stop by in person! Don’t forget to check below to see which Boating insurance works best for you!
- Age of Boat
- Condition (Does it meet US Coast Guard Standards in effect at the time it was built?)
- Primary residence (If the boat is used as a primary residence)
- Type (Inboard, Outboard, utility, cruiser, bassboat, saltwater fishing boat, performance boat)
- Homemade (Boats without a serial number are tricky but many kits are okay)
- Houseboats with no motor
- Ownership (more than 2 owners)
- Where it will operate (Ocean, lakes, bays, rivers, Great Lakes)
Your boat insurance policy may include the following:
- Collision damage: Includes repair or replacement of your boat, but may or may not include clean-up of wreckage unless you purchase optional additional coverage.
- Property damage liability: Covers damage you might cause to someone else’s boat, a dock, or other property or structures.
- Bodily injury liability: Covers injury you might cause someone while using your boat; includes medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and legal expenses.
- Comprehensive: Provides compensation if your boat is vandalized, stolen, or damaged in an incident other than a collision.
- Additional coverage options: Coverage for medical payments, fishing equipment, oil spills, personal property, and roadside assistance, as well as damage and injuries from accidents caused by boaters who are uninsured or underinsured.
Request Your Free Business Insurance Quote Here! >>> https://armorgroupinsurance.com/motorcycle-insurance-clifton-park.php