Did you just buy a Motorcycle? Congratulations! This is a very exciting time, but it is important to remember to insure your motorcycle. When insuring your new motorcycle, you want the best – that’s where Armor Group Insurance comes in! At Armor Group Insurance, we can find you the lowest insurance rates that benefit you, your bike, and the road. Whether you operate a sportbike, cruiser, moped, touring bike, or standard ride, our team can provide you with a variety of price points so you can stay insured without breaking the bank. So if you’re from Clifton Park, Latham, Saratoga Springs, NY area, and you’re looking for amazing motorcycle insurance at a price that’s right for you, contact our team today for a free quote! Don’t forget to check below to see which motorcycle insurance works best for you!
Factors that affect your motorcycle insurance costs
- Your age, your driving record and where you live
- Type or style of bike you ride—for example, sport bike, cruiser or custom motorcycle
- Age of the motorcycle
- Number of miles you ride a year
- Where you store your bike
Types Of Motorcycle Coverage
- Covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to other people involved in an accident.
- It doesn’t cover injury to you or damage to your motorcycle.
Medical payments coverage
- Helps cover necessary medical expenses like ambulance rides and X-rays, that are the result of an injury to you or your passengers on your motorcycle.
Property damage liability coverage
- Helps cover damage to another person’s property when you are at fault.
- EX:If you damage another vehicle, residence, or structure.
Motorcycle collision insurance
- This helps cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in a collision.
- This helps cover damage to your motorcycle by an event other than a collision
- EX: theft, vandalism, fire, etc.
Coverage for customized motorcycle parts
- This will cover your motorcycle’s factory standard parts.
- Check with your insurer to understand the limits of coverage.
Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage
- If you get into an accident on your motorcycle and an uninsured or underinsured driver is at fault, this covers your injuries as well as your passenger’s.
Towing and labor coverage
- Reimburses you for the costs of towing and related labor if your motorcycle breaks down or you get in an accident.
Request Your Free Business Insurance Quote Here! >> https://armorgroupinsurance.com/motorcycle-insurance-clifton-park.php